Calling All Hartford Hospital Artists. Here’s your chance to be the official Featured Artist of the 2024 Black & Red Invitation.
- Almost any medium can be used for your artwork—any type of paint, pencil, ink, chalk, photography, and even mixed media would all be acceptable. However, sculptures or other 3D art forms will not be considered.
- We hope black and red will be prominent in your color scheme. Past pieces were typically abstract and often inspired in some way by the gala’s beneficiary—which this year will be the Emergency Department. Click here to view previous year’s artwork.
- The artwork can be any size; rectangular or square. The selected piece will eventually be photographed for use on the invitation. Our designer will add in the date and Black & Red logo on the final product.
- A panel of judges will select the winning artwork and if a colleague is chosen, they will be named as our Featured Artist and receive two complimentary tickets to Black & Red on Saturday, April 6, 2024.
- To be considered, you must fill out the submission form below and provide an image of your artwork by Friday, December 15, 2023. You may be asked to lend us the original piece for the panel of judges to personally view.
*Please consider letting us know by Monday, November 27, 2023 if you plan to submit a piece.
Questions? Please contact Kristen Lapenta.