We believe our colleagues are heroes in every sense of the word. That is why Hartford Hospital would like to provide an opportunity for 25 front-line colleagues to join us at Black & Red gala on Saturday, April 6, 2024, as we celebrate Hartford Hospital’s Emergency Department. Eligible colleagues of Hartford Hospital and the Institute of Living, who have gone above and beyond the call of duty, will get the opportunity to attend the 2024 Black & Red at The Bushnell with their guest. Nominated colleagues who meet the criteria listed below will be selected at random to attend.
- The colleague demonstrates Harford HealthCare’s Leadership Behaviors and has a commitment to continuous improvement. Must be a current colleague of Hartford Hospital or the Institute of Living in good standing.
- Must receive at least one nomination from a fellow colleague; self nominations will not be accepted. Colleagues may receive multiple nominations; however, there will only be one entry.
- All Hartford Hospital employees are eligible to be nominated with the exception of Senior Management and Directors.
- Nominations will be reviewed to ensure all qualifications are met. Those who do not meet the above qualifications will not be entered in the drawing. There will be one entry per colleague despite the number of nominations submitted for a colleague.
- Qualified nominees will be broken up by department for random selection.
- 25 colleagues total will be selected. Each selected colleague will receive two tickets.
- Only the winning colleagues will be notified. If the selected colleague is unable to attend, another qualified nominee from their department will be selected at random to attend the gala.
Submissions due by: Friday, January 26, 2024